1. Introduce yourself by name when you first call or email. You should address me as “Mistress” or “Mistress Sterling” at all times.
2. I am not a prostitute and therefore do not sell sex to my clients. I do not discuss sex or sexual services, since I do not engage in such practices. Any conversation involving sexual or illegal topics will be terminated immediately. The time that we spend together may involve role play, bondage, Domination, or just dinner and conversation. However, what happens while in my company is entirely between two or more consenting adults who share similar likes and interests.
3. When communicating with me keep the conversation lighthearted, fun and be respectful at all times. You are able to ask me questions about what I am into with regard to my kinks and BDSM lifestyle. You may also ask questions regarding Domination, bondage, corporal punishment and other aspects of BDSM listed on my Skills and Interests page.
4. When contacting me for the first time, be detailed in what you are looking for, such as bondage, role play, corporal punishment, etc. Provide such details as length of experience, any health issues or physical limitations that might hinder play. A list of hard and soft limits is very helpful.
5. Please make sure to tell me on what days and at what times you would prefer to meet. My calendar is often very full, so provide at least three alternate dates and times in order to make sure that we will be able to meet. I conduct sessions at my studio or at a local dungeon, if I am traveling. I do not do "out-calls" to hotels or private residences.
6. If you are a first time client, you will undergo thorough screening, no exceptions! Due to the length of time that it takes to screen someone, no short notice appointments are possible with new clients. As a new client you must provide at least two references of Mistresses or Escorts that you have seen in recent past. I prefer to contact them via email, so you will have to provide their name, email address and website. Additionally, please give me the name, phone number and email that will easily identify you to them. Any other distinguishing information is welcome. Keep in mind, the more information you are able to provide, the faster the verification process will go. You may also provide any “handles” you may have used in the past for TER, P411, etc.
7. The the only acceptable way to provide this information to me is by filling out the form on my Contactpage.